Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico
Marco Egenio Di Giandomenico is president of ETHICANDO Association.
He is a Chartered Accountant, an expert in Economics, Management and Marketing of Culture and Art, No Profit (in particular foundations, NGOs, cooperatives and consortiums), Fund Raising & Public Grants, Environment & Energy, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and media & entertainment.
Since 1995 he has been working as a cultural manager (and cultural project manager) at the helm of major international communication initiatives (cultural events, film festivals, scientific conferences, art exhibitions, etc.), mostly mixed public-private partnerships, as well as a corporate, contractual, financial and fiscal consultant in relation to the establishment, management and development of important cultural foundations (including in the field of fashion and art), the production of audiovisual (films, documentaries, etc. ) and multimedia products, the territorial development, the internationalization of companies of excellence, the promotion in the world (especially the U.S.) of brands of Made in Italy (food & beverage, fashion, hospitality, design, etc.), the trading of best works of art and luxury goods.
Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico for his professional activities can rely on a network, in the world of finance, institutions, business and professionals, about 1,000 contacts, all active, that can be involved immediately in the various projects .
Contact us by email info@marcoeugeniodigiandomenico to learn about special offers and services.
Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico is a writer.
He is the author of several publications in the field of business economics, law, ethics, as well as on cultural and artistic issues (movie, made in italy , etc.).
Among his most successful books:
- Il Nuovo Regime delle Detrazioni IVA, GIUFFRE’ EDITORE, MILANO, 1998
- Consorzi, Fondazioni e Trust, MAGGIOLI EDITORE S.P.A., First Edition, 2003
- Le Societa’ Cooperative, MAGGIOLI EDITORE S.P.A., 2004
- Consorzi, Fondazioni e Trust, MAGGIOLI EDITORE S.P.A., Second Edition, 2005
- Consorzi, Fondazioni e Trust, MAGGIOLI EDITORE S.P.A., Third Edition, 2006
- Management Etico. Principi e Fondamenti, GIUFFRE’ EDITORE, MILANO, 2007
- Il Bilancio Sociale e il Modulo Aziendale Etico, GIUFFRE’ EDITORE, MILANO, 2008
- I Contratti di Intermediazione (curation), CEDAM EDITORE, PADOVA, 2009
- Il Diritto dei Consumatori (curation), CEDAM EDITORE, PADOVA, 2010
- Tundurundù. Pensieri di Amore e di Bellezza. Un anno di facebook, MARCIANUM PRESS, VENEZIA, 2013
- Management Etico. Principi e Fondamenti, Second Edition, GIUFFRE’ EDITORE, MILANO, 2014
- Economia, Ambiente e Sviluppo Sostenibile, FRANCO ANGELI, MILANO, Dicembre 2014
For years he conducts curator, organizer and developer of publishing products and can count on a wide network of major publishing houses, both national and international.
Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico is a trainer for years and owner of prestigious academic positions in the field of Economics and Business Organization.
He has worked (taking courses and/or conducting research ) with :
- Polytechnic University of Milan
- Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan
- Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera in Milan
- University of Florence
- University of Gabriele D'Annunzio in Chieti
- Pontifical Lateran University in Rome
- National Council of Certified Accountants and Auditors (CNDCEC) in Rome
He is part of the Scientific Committee of the Study Group for Social Reporting (GBS) in Milan and actively participates in the study group for the update of the Standard GBS, as well as that of the Great Cultural Events Social Accountability(coordinating) .
Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico is an expert in communications, media & entertainment.
He is an author and screenwriter for television and film, and television presenter and entertainer.
In 2012, as an expert of territorial development and commentator, has participated in the Heritage programs on RAI UNO conducted by Federico Fazzuoli and Marco Ravaglioli.
He is president of the International Award for Screenplays Family and Italian Style of Milan, in collaboration with the ALMED (High School in Media, Communication and Entertainment) of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan.
As part of a project on the themes of EXPO 2015 sponsored by the City of Milan and the main public cultural of Lombardy capital, as an economist of culture and art, he has collaborated in the production of films Giants in Milan by Pino Farinotti.
He is often chairman and speaker at international conferences and events, especially on issues of ethics and economics.